The Visitor Information Centre in Corryong is staffed by a dedicated and enthusiastic group of volunteers. Our volunteers help visitors explore the area while supporting local events and activities.
Volunteering Opportunities - Corryong Visitor Information Centre
Council is currently seeking volunteers to join the team at the Corryong Visitor Information Centre. We welcome all enquiries about volunteering, and encourage you to join in a rewarding, challenging, interesting and enjoyable experience.
- Full training, uniform, name badge and ongoing support is provided, in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- Learn more about your area and the wider region
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Be part of a vibrant team that services the community
- Take part in local tours, events and activities
- We encourage friends to volunteer together, a great way to catch up regularly and help your community at the same time
- A great way to give back to the community
- The Corryong Visitor Information Centre is an accredited provider through Centrelink
- Meeting and providing information to visitors
- Maintaining information resources
- Administrative tasks
- Merchandise Sales
4 hour shifts are available morning and afternoon seven days a week. Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly shifts are available and our rosters can be organised to fit in with your schedule. Weekend shifts and assorted other weekday shifts are also available.
Express your interest by calling the Corryong Visitor Information Centre on 02 6076 2277.