Towong Shire

Funding sources for local groups

Council continues to support many sport and recreation groups across the Shire by delivering major infrastructure improvement projects, following the development of masterplans for recreation reserves across the Shire. 

But what if your group seeks funding support for other initiatives such as equipment, uniforms or training programs? Connect with the CARN team. CARN gathers information about current grant programs and funding opportunities for sports and recreation groups across North East Victoria, plus they can also assist organisations to attract funding through grant writing workshops and specialist advice.

More information about CARN is available on their website or by contacting them on 03 5721 0200.

Last updated: 17 April 2015